Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks

Okay, so there is much to talk about on this Turkey Day.
Things I give thanks for: Yarn from my mummy's boss. She used to knit alot and said she was never going to use this.Beyond yummy yarn.
I am also thankful for scarves made out of said yummy yarn:

Also thank you Lime N' Violet (most awesome podcasters) for keeping me sane (or insane) this past week. Hold my monkeyAlso thank you Mrs. Hairdresser for making my hair peeeerty for yearbook pictures (hair shown above)



Thank you brain for finally realizing that a make1 and a YO are DIFFERENT. Sure, it was a little late, but still, thanks for the knowledge

the bottom part is where I was doing make1's. The pattern is Branching Out from Knitty.
Thank you Ravelry for showing me theSeraphina Shawl pattern that I have fallen in love with. I see a future gift for my grandmother.
Thanks to my synaguage for making a Chanukah Boutique even though I sold practically nothing (okay like 6 things). But still, it was sorta fun.

Turns out that I had no reason to freak out. I now have surplus so I'm considering opening up an etsy shop.
Thank you Macy's for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day Parade. The crowd was so packed that I could barely breathe, but it was a lot of fun.
Thank you God for my family, my education, my stash, and for turkey. It was delicious (the turkey, I mean...well I guess also the stash).

Happy Turkey Day

1 comment:

Miss Violet said...

::takes the monkey::

:) :) :)