Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Boy Named Sue

Woohoo! I started and finished an awesome bolero/shrug in 2 days! I'm so excited and I wore it on saturday and got tons of compliments so now my ego's completely boosted. I really love it.
It's done in love knot with a ribbed edge. Crocheted with Lionbrand- Pound of Love. Completely my own design (something I will eventually one day write day... eventually. I'm so happy that it worked out cause the idea just popped into my head on thurday morning and insanely I finished by friday afternoon. Thank god that lover's knot is very forgiving. Here are progress pics:
Just starting out. I love this stitch. It looks so pretty.
a very tired me showing the first side that got finished.
Here (lil sis modeling) the main part is finished but I had not added the ribbing yet.
Now my guilt over not crocheting that much is gone.
Today will be filled with cooking and stuff because Passover is tomorow night! ahhhhh!

No comments: